Credit rapid de nevoi personale Idea::fast+
With Idea::fast+ personal loan you can get up to 15,000 lei. Simple!
- easy to access:
- apply online
- come to the nearest Idea::Bank branch with just your ID card
- life insurance: you are protected from the unexpected moments with Idea::comfort+ option, a life insurance valid for the entire duration of the loan, powered by Aegon Romania
- interest rate discount: 1% (one percentage point) off the interest margin if you choose to transfer your incomes in Idea::Bank account
Easy to apply! Fast to get!
- personal loan limits: minimum 1,500 lei, maximum 15,000 lei
- loan period: minimum 6 months, maximum 5 years
- accepte incomes types: income from salaries and assimilated to salaries or pensions
- incomes limits: minimum of 650 lei/person
- age limits: any Romanian citizen aged between 18 and no more than 70 years (65 years for navigators) upon the final maturity of the loan
- repayment options:
- via Idea::iBank internet banking
- in any Idea::Bank branch
- using ZebraPay terminals
A life insurance product, attached to the Idea::fast+ loan, offering protection and peace of mind that your family is insured in the case of an unfortunate event.
Idea::comfort+ is offered in partnership with Aegon Romania.
- insured risks:
- death and total permanent disability from accident or illness - in this unfortunate situation, the family is protected and the balance of the loan is paid by the insurer, in the form of insurance indemnity
- temporary disability from accident or illness - (temporary disability for insured persons aged under 65 years / hospitalization for insured persons aged between 65 and 70 years) in any of these circumstances occurs you will receive an indemnity paid by the insurer, covering up to maximum 6 consecutive loan installments. During the loan period you are protected not only once, but in two such circumstances
- insurance premium: represents 9% of the loan value and it is paid upon loan granting in one installment (from the loan or from the borrower’s own sources).
- insurance duration: coincides with the duration of the loan
You have all the information you need to make the best decision!
Fees charged upon granting the loan - charged out of the loan amount at granting (if is not paid by the borrower from own sources)
- loan analysis fee: 200 lei
- credit Bureau query fee: 2.5 lei/query
Fees charged during the loan period:
- interest rate: ROBOR 3 months + fixed margin 16.5%, the interest rate is applicable on granting the loan, during the period Idea::comfort+ insurance is active
- discount: 1% (one percentage point) if you transfer your income into a Idea::Bank account
- monthly loan management fee: 0 lei
- early repayment fee: 0 lei according to OUG 50/2010
- unique fee for services provided at the customer's request (change of loan maturity, change of co-borrower/s etc.): 100 lei
- other fees:
- cash withdrawal fee from loan: 0 lei, only the cost for the payment instrument, if using this method;
- current account administration fee (monthly): 3 lei
Instalments calculation example:
For a 5 years Idea::fast+ loan of 10,000 lei, with 200 lei loan analysis fee and 900 lei insurance premium, the monthly installment is 251 lei with a variable interest is 17.38% (APR is 25.51%, total value to be paid 15,034 lei). If life insurance is terminated during the loan, the allocated variable interest rate is 23.38% (with a 284 lei monthly rate, APR of 27.30%, the total amount to be paid 17,046 lei).
Interest rate was determined using the formula ROBOR 3 months valid on 26.10.2017 of 1.88% + the fixed margin (16.5% upon granting or 22.5% if the insurance is terminated) and includes discount of 1 percentage point for having your incomes transferred in Idea::Bank accounts.
Indices, interest rates, client guide.
The public reference indices currently used in determining the interest rate for individuals loans granted as of 31.07.2014 are available on the NBR website. This is where you can also find the historical evolution of these values.
If you need a certificate attesting your revenues, you can download it here.
If you want to find out more about the loan, read the Client Guide - you can download it here.
How to apply
You can choose how you want to apply for the fast loan: