Idea::account is our way of welcoming you to Idea::Bank! Easy to access and obtain!
- A simple current account: no opening fee, no minimum balance, no closing fee
- Minimum cost: bank account management monthly fee only
- Quick access to your money, through the debit card attached and with Idea::myBank internet banking platform
Starting with 27.01.2018, when opening a current account in lei, you can choose between any payment account with payment services and a payment account with basic services. Information on operating conditions and rules, but also fees for the payment account in lei with basic services can be found in the Useful Information section, and as well as in any Idea::Bank branch.
Make cash deposits and withdrawals when you need them.
- You can open your Idea::account if you are at least 18 years of age and you are a Romanian citizen or resident in Romania
- The account may be opened in RON, EUR, USD, CHF, GBP or PLN
- Transparent: you are always in control of your bank account balance, using the additional services:
- Idea::myBank internet banking allows you to check the status of your account at any time
- you can choose to be notified via e-mail and/or SMS about the transactions in your account, using the Idea::alerts service.
- Receiving your pension directly in the account: the money is transferred directly to your current account, without commission, and you can withdraw it in cash or by debit card. All you have to do initially to benefit from the service is to submit the account statement issued by us, together with a standard application to the Territorial House of Pension to which you belong.
Zero lei account opening and closing fee!
If you’re wondering how much an Idea::account will cost you, here is the answer:
- Account opening fee: 0 lei
- Monthly account management fee: 5 lei, equivalent in the currency of the account | ZERO lei with Idea::activ offer
- Account closing fee: 0 lei
In addition, the Polish zlotys (PLN) current account will help you enjoy the best exchange rates for this currency and attractive fees for PLN payments.
Rates, interest, fees
Please find below:
- List of tariffs, interest and commissions for individuals.
- General Terms and Conditions for the operation of banking products and services for individuals.
- Information for depositors in accordance with Law 311/2015 on Deposit Guarantee Schemes and The Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund (FGDB).
- Information on basic accounts in lei with basic services.
- Payment service change information.
You will also find here the BIC/SWIFT codes of Idea::Bank and partner banks.
How to apply
It’s simple, you only need your ID card!
Apply for Current account
We will get back to you in no time!