Online banking for a successful business. From your phone or desktop.
Internet banking anywere and any time
You can manage your money securely 24hrs/day from anywhere and at any time, you just need an internet connection.
Minimum cost in favor of your business
Interbank transactions made through internet banking have a cost 50% lower than the ones made at the bank’s counter.
Financial control over your business's funds.
You can check in real time the status of your accounts, available funds and easily perform any operation, such as negotiating an advantageous foreign exchange.
Personal and personalized
Activate, customize, and prioritize key information depending on your interests. In Idea::myBank you choose the name and image of the products.
Editable financial widgets
Widgets that give you quick access to information or operations: foreign exchange, available cash graphics, status of recent transactions, messaging, Tips & Tricks, etc.
Always safe and secure!
The highest security standards, you authenticate and authorize operations through a token application installed on your smartmobile phone.
You know everything about your business financial situation at any time.
- Idea::myBank is available exclusively to Idea::Bank customers;
- dynamic authentication and authorization of transactions through Idea::mToken, token application on your smartphone;
- smart benefits and options to control your money:
- you can see in real time the situation of your current account, credit cards, loans, deposits or transactions in your accounts;
- you easily carry out any operation: transfer between own accounts, payments in RON or foreign currency;
- you have new functionalities: foreign exchange negotiation, import payments by file, authorization of operations by two users, view of debit instruments (BO / checks), search engine with various and detailed filters, reporting module, generate account statements that can be exported in the desired format (pdf, excel csv) etc;
- financial widgets: quick stocks, cash available chart, exchange rate or latest transactions, messaging, Tips & Tricks etc;
- manage cards online: lock or unlock, change trading limits.
Useful information and details, in one place, at your fingertips.
- Idea::myBank is a mobile-friendly desktop platform, so you can use it from your favorite device;
- the platform is available in Romanian and English;
- to use Idea::myBank you need to activate the Idea::mToken application on your smartphone:
- download and install Idea::mToken
- go to Idea::myBank and send the activation codes for Idea::mToken
- activate Idea::mToken
For help (internet banking unlock, questions, etc.) call Idea::call center * 4455 or +40.021.318.95.00. The service is available 24/7.
Lower than at the counter and helps you save time and energy!
- Interbank transactions cost are 50% lower than those at the bank's counter.
The full list of fees and commissions is available below:
Here are the details about how to download and install Idea::mToken application.
Idea::mToken is the application through which your mobile phone becomes the connection token in to Idea::myBank platform and later the application which you will authorize internet banking operations through.
The app is compatible with Android (4.4 or newer) and iOS (8.0 or newer) - download from below directly to your mobile phone:
- after installing allow the app to send "push" notifications. Verify if the app has this permission:
- Android: Settings/ Apps/ Idea::mToken / Notifications
- iOS: Settings/ Notifications/ Idea::mToken
- Idea::mToken app must be activated the first time it is used.
After installing Idea::mToken, the activation is done with the help of two codes consisting of 8 digits. To receive the codes follow the instructions below::
- At the first login in Idea::myBank platform, after entering the initial username and password, in the next window click on "SEND ACTIVATION CODES" - if you need help we have prepared a video tutorial
- Later if you need the activation codes, you can request them by calling Idea::call center *4455.
How do you start biometric data in Idea::mToken? see here
In case you do not receive the push notification to authorize transactions:
- check the internet connection, because its non-functioning or an unstable connection makes it impossible to receive notifications;
- check the Notifications settings from your phone - details
- notifications may arrive with some delay, check the notifications received at the top of the phone screen;
- ATTENTION: activating the energy saving function in case of low battery blocks the reception of notifications;
- open the Idea::mToken application and then press the push notification resend button;
- check if you receive notifications when logging into Idea::myBank, if you do not receive them try to unlock the mtoken by using the option Token recovery
If the procedures described above do not help, call us at *4455.
How to recover the mToken?
On the first page of the Idea::mToken application, from the Settings button, you can access the Token Recovery option to unlock the mToken.
- for Android phones the Settings button is on the top right
- on iOS phones the Settings button is in the lower left
From Settings / Token management choose the Token Recovery option, enter the old PIN twice and the new one twice (the new PIN can be the same as the old one).
If you have biometrics enabled on mToken, you can do Token Recovery only after disabling biometrics.
You can use the internet banking platform if you have a current account, a debit/credit card at Idea::Bank.
- Existing customer: activate Idea::myBank in just few minutes, without any branch visit, call Idea::contact center * 4455
- Not an Idea::Bank customer? You have several options to request Idea::myBank:
- Send SMS with "myBank" to 1710 (normal rate);
- Fill in the online form.
Transaction processing schedule
See details below!
The schedule for processing and settlement of transactions performed with Idea::myBank internet banking service is:
Transfers in lei or foreign currencies between same holder accounts or to Idea::Bank accounts will be settled immediately after being approved in the Idea::myBank internet banking platform. Exception: operations ordered while the banking day closing operations are processed.
Payments in lei to an account opened with a different bank:
- lei payments that do not exceed 50,000 lei will be settled on the same day if the operation is performed before 13:40. After this time or in non-business days, payments will be settled on the following banking day. This rule also applies to payments to the state budget/treasury.
- lei payments in excess of 50,000 lei will be settled on the same banking day if the operation is performed on a banking day before 14:30. Payment orders made after 14:30 or in non-banking days will be settled on the following banking day.
- on the 23rd day of each month or, if this is a non-banking day, on the previous business day, the deadline for processing high value payment orders in lei (50,000 lei or more) or for urgent payment orders is 14:00.
Foreign currency payments to an account opened with another bank on a business day:
- Non SEPA payments will be processed on the same day and settled within 2 business days, if the transaction is completed by 16:00. Non SEPA payments made after this time or on non-working days will be processed on the next working day and settled within 2 working banking days from the introduction.
- Urgent payments will be processed and settled on the same business day, if the operation is performed by 14:30. Urgent payments made between 14:30 and 16:00 will be processed on the same working day and settled on the next working day. Payments made after this time or on non-working days will be processed and settled on the next working day.
- SEPA payments will be processed and settled on the same business day, if the transaction is completed by 14:00. SEPA payments made between 14:00 and 16:00 will be processed on the same day and settled on the next working bank day. Payments made after this time or on non-working days will be processed and settled on the next working day.
Unprocessed payments until 16:45 for various reasons (eg unavailability in the paying account) will be rejected. Exception for the unprocessed payments from 10.06.2022 which will be rejected at the hour 13:10.
Foreign currency exchanges. The amounts converted further to foreign currency exchange operations will be available immediately after being approved in the application. Exception: operations ordered while the banking day closing operations are processed.
* All transactions approved by client during the closing hours of the day (approximately between 18:00 and 24:00) will be processed immediately after closing day completion.
Importing payments by file
Instructions for importing payments by file:
Only .txt files are supported. The file must not contain a header, and the values need to be separated by comma ",".
Field size and date type:
- n = numeric 0–9
- a = alfabectic. All the characters should be caps.
- F = fixed length field
- V = variable length field
- S = amount (no thousands separator; decimal separator is “.”; only 2 decimal places are accepted)
|Description||Field size & date type||Details|
|Beneficiary Name||35 a V||Required field|
|Payment details 1||35 a V||Required field|
|Payment details 2||35 a V||Optional field|
|Payment details 3||35 a V||Optional field|
|Payment details 4||35 a V||Optional field|
|Amount||15 n V S||Required field|
|Beneficiary IBAN code||24 a F||Required field|
|Payer IBAN code||24 a F||Required field|
|Processing method||1 a F||
Optional field; accepted values are: D = urgent interbank payments processed through the RTGS channel and N = non-urgent interbank payments processed through the ACH channel.
For interbank payments below RON 50,000, if you leave the field blank, those payments will be considered non-urgent and thus processed through the ACH channel.
For interbank payments over 50,000 RON, regardless of value, those payments will be considered urgent and thus processed through the RTGS channel.
|Execution date||10 a F||Required field; format dd-mm-yyyy|
|Payment reference||16 n V||Optional field for payments to the State Treasury|
|Beneficiary Registration Number (CUI / CNP)||13 a V||
Mandatory field for payments to the State Treasury.
|Payer reference||16 n V||Required field|
Apply for Idea::myBank
We will get back to you in no time!