Pay and collect money from abroad.
Use Idea::foreign currency transfer and pay or collect the value of the goods delivered or services provided by or to your partners abroad.
International bank transfers (in foreign currencies) can be performed using payment orders or checks using the following settlement systems:
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) EUR
- TARGET2 (Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer)
- SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication)
- Idea::foreign currency transfer is always available through the Idea::iBank internet banking service.
- You are always informed on the updated status of your accounts after international transfers are made using Idea::alerts service, by SMS and/or e-mail
See the list!
The list of fees applicable for international bank transfer services (in foreign currencies) is available here.