Simple, transparent, with quick access to your money.
Idea::account is the basis of our partnership:
- Minimum cost: ZERO account opening fee and ZERO account closing fee
- Quick access to your money, through the Idea::Business debit card attached and through the Idea::iBank internet banking service
- It’s transparent: you can choose to be notified via e-mail and/or SMS about the transactions in your account, using the Idea::Alerts service
- Simple: based on a monthly management fee
Perform various operations, in lei or in foreign currencies.
Idea::account is a current account which allows you to perform various operations:
- Cash deposits and withdrawals
- Transfers and collections with payment orders, promissory notes, checks, bills of exchange
- Foreign exchange operations, at no cost
- Foreign currency payments and collections
- Deposit set up and termination
- Salary payments
- Scheduled payments, utilities payment
In addition, your cash is always available for current banking operations through Idea::iBank internet banking service.
You are always informed on the updated status of your accounts using the additional Idea::alerts service, which keeps you up to date on the status of your transactions via e-mail or SMS.
The account may be opened in: lei or foreign currency (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD), and since recently the account is also available in Polish Zlotys (PLN).
Streamline your current account costs!
Idea::account, monthly fee:
- 15 lei for accounts in the national currency
- 2 monetary unit for accounts in other currencies
The full list of standard fees for current account operations is available in the Useful information section.
In addition, the Polish zlotys (PLN) current account will help you enjoy the best exchange rates for this currency and attractive fees for PLN payments.
Download the required documents.
Please find below the list with rates, interests and fees, as well as the general terms and conditions of our banking products and services for legal entities, as well as information for depositors according to the provisions of Law no. 311/2015 on deposit guarantee schemes and the Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund:
How to apply
You can come and visit us or apply online and we will call you back.
Apply for Business current account
We will get back to you in no time!