Idea::Bank Romania has diversified its portfolio of lending products for individuals by launching the Idea::home real estate loan starting with July 2019.
With an approach focused on simplicity and transparency, Idea::Bank now offers a new lending product, namely a loan for real estate investments, the destination of this product being the purchase of a residential property, a land or the refinancing of another real estate / mortgage loan.
Essential Benefits and Features:
- it is addressed to the resident individuals with age between 21 and 70 (at the maturity of the loan) and with a minimum monthly income of 2,500 lei (in the country) and 3,000 lei (in Bucharest);
- it is offered exclusively in lei;
- the term of grant is of maximum 30 years - for house purchasing and refinancing (except for land purchase: maximum 20 years);
- minimum advance: 15% of the sale-purchase price;
- floating interest rate: IRCC + fixed margin 3.25%;
- discount of 0.25% if transferring income to an account opened at Idea::Bank;
- analysis fee: 600 lei, from which will be covered the expenses for evaluation of the building;
- financial approval: fast, valid for 90 days.
Idea::home real estate investments loan can be obtained in cities where the bank has at least one territorial unit (branch).
“The diversification of our products and services portfolio is a constant focus for Idea::Bank. We are glad that, after four years from the launch and after accumulating relevant expertise in the field of consumer loans, we can offer clients a loan for real estate investments. Through Idea::home loan we want to start with simple destinations, ie home purchasing and refinancing in progress real estate / mortgage loans, after an evaluation of this pilot project, we plan to diversify the offer with more complex destinations such as construction or home renovation.” said Alin Daniel Fodoroiu, Business Executive Vice-President Idea::Bank.